Demo Reel 2009 Demo Reel 2009

Inspiration for my Future.

Thanks man, This looks great! I really dig your unqiue art style, im struggling to find mine. Keep it up.

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

Ha. Pretty Awesome.

I really liked the way you pronounced genocide.

cool animation btw.

Killerratte responds:

Ze Krauts talk like zey want. However, we aren't retarded frenchmen.

Phoenix Wrong Rides Again Phoenix Wrong Rides Again

byahh!

byahh!

Bozophilia Bozophilia

A unique item

It is very hard to find some work of this calibur, when the majority leans towards fictional sex and vulgarity humor. The idea of something similar to these events, actually occurring is quite amazing. Someone out there really dealing with this situation and with the ending being very beautiful and very real. Were always wrapped up in our storybook endings, it takes a real tragedy to show true closure. This was a great work, and i loved the chaplin tribute let alone the symbolic ending, your a great creater/director/producer.

Golgotha Trailer Golgotha Trailer

Please move forward!!!

I think this is my 4th review of this trailer, and everytime i end with the same conclusion. Please move forward with this idea, this looks to be amazing. Any info would be awesome, thanks again!

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

*words cannot express the feeling*

Holy Jesus...Holy....Jesus...

Minushi - Chapter 4 Minushi - Chapter 4

Really Well Done

really good stuff here, unlike the HOMER idiot implied who was looking for a huge Final Fantasy storyline or complex special op's sneaking mission crap. i really liked it and your a great artist. i wanna apply to voice act for you if possible.

good work.

Imperial Rage Imperial Rage

love star wars side stories

i love stuff like this and the idea of a general turning jedi is awesome. good storyline and interested to hear more about the series. looks really really good, keep up the good work///

Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

hahaha, thats awesome!!! can you make another???

haha that topped off my day, i just got back from anime expo and loved the costumes i saw. seeing the entrance done entirely in sprites and for you to keep such detail is really something. i really enjoyed that and wanted to know if you had planned on making a "no boy dont cry" version of the entrance? that was fun!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

i really liked this, but i feel its too drawn out

i liked this series and animation alot, this is seriously awesome work. the only problem i saw was that you kind of drawed out the whole thing. like it would of been better alittle more fast paced and to the point. some of the jokes were just ehh and at times really slow. but it was funny none the less!